Date(s) - 03/04/2018 - 13/04/2018
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sciennes Primary School
EASTER HOLIDAY CARE is available from Tuesday 3rd April through to Friday 13th April inclusive BUT NOT on the public holidays on Friday 30th March, Monday 2nd April and Monday 16th April. (Sports Camp will operate for the SECOND week but is subject to a minimum attendance to operate.)
ONLINE BOOKINGS HAVE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CALL 0131 662 4810 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY AVAILABLE SPACES.
The following options for places are available:
- Tuesday 3rd – full day, morning, afternoon
- Wednesday 4th – trip day (full day only)
- Thursday 5th – full day, morning, afternoon
- Friday 6th – country park trip day (full day only)
- Monday 9th – full day, morning, afternoon
- Tuesday 10th – full day, morning, afternoon
- Wednesday 11th – trip day (full day only)
- Thursday 12th – full day, morning, afternoon
- Friday 13th – country park trip day (full day only)
Session Timings and Cost per session
Morning session: 8.30am – 1.00pm £12.00
Afternoon session: 1.00pm – 5.30pm £12.00
Full day: 8.30am – 5.30pm £20.00
Trip day: 8.30am – 5.30pm £25.00
Online bookings will close on Sunday 25th March. After that date any available spaces may be booked by calling SASCS on 0131 662 4810.
Please note priority for the popular Wednesday trip days will be given to full week bookings and this priority will override Wednesday trip day bookings where this is the only booking in a given week even if a place has been paid for and confirmed.
The following forms must also be completed by parents/carers and returned to the SASCS office:
- Registration Form 2017-2018 – please complete one form per child for each school year.
- Contract 2017-2018 – please complete one form per family for each school year.
- Medication Record – please complete in the event a child requires any medication administered during their time at SASCS.
If you are booking places for more than 1 child and only 1 will attend on any given day, please advise which child will be attending on that day using the comment box.
No refunds will be given for places cancelled before, during or after the holiday scheme.
If a date or option does not appear in the ticket list this is because it is fully booked.
Bookings are closed for this event.